CLICK TO GO ↑
Profile.
Don't judge me


JiaHui Ashley:)
Just let you know that, you're not alone

My dearest heartest readers;
I am Squirrel the incorrigible animal. Nah, I should just say, JiaHui ! :P
Age is a secret. Toothy teeth is my trademark.

Something you should note is that I have supernatural power. Ngehe!



» Facebook. » MSN. » Twitter.



Friends.
Awesome people


Shungshu.

Some awesome sites that I wanna share
AngelaBaby . Bangsar-babe . KampungBoyCityGal . KySpeaks Cheeserland ShaolinTiger
All the people who matters
My Besties // YingXin // Eva // YokeTeng // HuiMan // KuiLing // SookYee // LiLi Koo // Sheryn // Susan // Momoko An // SuXian // ShaerNee // LaiYee // ChingYee // ShaunQuake // Mandy // Joey // SaiMen // PhilipChua // JiaY-ii // JiaTong // JiaTian //


entries/
grown up! I'm two zero
Sunday, November 14, 2010, 12:50 AM

Happy Birthday to me.Right now i feel like i'm in my awesome 20,a well blessed kid still.Turning into 20 seems old,a big jump from 1 to 2,guess one day i really have to accept the fact that 'm undergoing process of ageing.Well,becoming 20 wasn't so bad after all since i was pampered with love hugs kisses blessings from lovely boyfriend,bunch of bffs *been 8 years of friendship,sixth form bestie and college mates (as in uni's residential college) :)
and thanks everyone for birthday wishes on facebook,i've been checking on every updates frequently on fb using dear's i4.
BIG thank you to my current uni college mates who really gave me a uhmm-well SURPRISE! i knew it though muahaha! balloons and candles came first.Since i wasn't told where i would be brought/nah dragged to,i assumed that was part of surprise too.well only in car i was informed that we were heading to sky bar.ngehehe no one knows how good i'm in pretending.
When clock struck midnight twelve,my boy called and i could barely heard him on phone(begin to hear noises)I didn't even realize ppl around were actually singing birthday song to me.There,cupcakes are on table,pinkish and lovely.aha i seriously did not expect sucha surprise. you were so thoughtful,even though i've known you people only for only months.
cupcakes ♥ shungshu 1111
bear with my lost-focus expression,i'm a lil drunk if u notice :P

heh that's me celebrating big day on 1111 with dear.i know i look kinda stupid
our location:sekinchan,pekan paddy field.light house,bukit melawati
activity:walked around,did some photoshooting(failed)



spending girly day with bffs on 12/11 at La Bodega.spanish dining,so feliz cumpleanes!
First time to La Bodega,hmm wasn't so impressed with the ambiance nor the food.But i heard that they serve pretty decent tapas.maybe for the next time :)

HAHAHA BIG EATER.beef burgers lover!
handmade frame and card by my bestest bff,yingxin.
Kononnya fish-eye lomo effect!
intro you my crapmate slash my recent dancemate
Later at night,another birthday celeb session with sixth form bestie aka ahgua gang.
there,my birthday kiss went a little like this.






Info's and Credits.
Applause for them





FOLLOW MY BLOG
« older post newer post »