CLICK TO GO ↑
Profile.
Don't judge me


JiaHui Ashley:)
Just let you know that, you're not alone

My dearest heartest readers;
I am Squirrel the incorrigible animal. Nah, I should just say, JiaHui ! :P
Age is a secret. Toothy teeth is my trademark.

Something you should note is that I have supernatural power. Ngehe!



» Facebook. » MSN. » Twitter.



Friends.
Awesome people


Shungshu.

Some awesome sites that I wanna share
AngelaBaby . Bangsar-babe . KampungBoyCityGal . KySpeaks Cheeserland ShaolinTiger
All the people who matters
My Besties // YingXin // Eva // YokeTeng // HuiMan // KuiLing // SookYee // LiLi Koo // Sheryn // Susan // Momoko An // SuXian // ShaerNee // LaiYee // ChingYee // ShaunQuake // Mandy // Joey // SaiMen // PhilipChua // JiaY-ii // JiaTong // JiaTian //


entries/
pretty lil freak
Monday, November 8, 2010, 7:54 AM



Introduce this petite boo boo who live under the same roof with me
in case if you don't know, my mum's baby sitting full time at home :)
trust me,u'll either love or hate her.She's lovable when she looks at you and smile
love switching to hate when one day you found that your piece of favorite being torn apart,
glasses broken,handphone & laptop dropped on floor ohmygod Chill ..same disaster actually happened to my lately-bought slr this evening.Fortunately i caught it on time before it broke into pieces *phew





Info's and Credits.
Applause for them





FOLLOW MY BLOG
« older post newer post »