CLICK TO GO ↑
Profile.
Don't judge me


JiaHui Ashley:)
Just let you know that, you're not alone

My dearest heartest readers;
I am Squirrel the incorrigible animal. Nah, I should just say, JiaHui ! :P
Age is a secret. Toothy teeth is my trademark.

Something you should note is that I have supernatural power. Ngehe!



» Facebook. » MSN. » Twitter.



Friends.
Awesome people


Shungshu.

Some awesome sites that I wanna share
AngelaBaby . Bangsar-babe . KampungBoyCityGal . KySpeaks Cheeserland ShaolinTiger
All the people who matters
My Besties // YingXin // Eva // YokeTeng // HuiMan // KuiLing // SookYee // LiLi Koo // Sheryn // Susan // Momoko An // SuXian // ShaerNee // LaiYee // ChingYee // ShaunQuake // Mandy // Joey // SaiMen // PhilipChua // JiaY-ii // JiaTong // JiaTian //


entries/
epic histories
Friday, December 17, 2010, 9:35 PM


#JANUARY let the new year blossom!

#FEBRUARY i don't need a parachute,let alone the balloons
#MARCH don't you just love us?
#APRIL the reason why i'm going so bald
#MAY we could laugh till we die
#JULY old cheerleaders need botox
#SEPTEMBER brought me the flood of love to crabby island
#OCTOBER she's leaving to far-far away.blue lips
#NOVEMBER mimicking squirrel on my 20th birthday

#DECEMBER three days wasn't enough at all *yell

#DECEMBER shaking butts at jonker street
#last week-BIG wow to know that kartooi has girlfie

#RIGHTNOW kay i know this's the shortest entry i ever had,soon u'll get used w my laziness to update teehee!
goodbye every ups and downs in 2010 so much love for ya.
night peeps!





Info's and Credits.
Applause for them





FOLLOW MY BLOG
« older post newer post »