CLICK TO GO ↑
Profile.
Don't judge me


JiaHui Ashley:)
Just let you know that, you're not alone

My dearest heartest readers;
I am Squirrel the incorrigible animal. Nah, I should just say, JiaHui ! :P
Age is a secret. Toothy teeth is my trademark.

Something you should note is that I have supernatural power. Ngehe!



» Facebook. » MSN. » Twitter.



Friends.
Awesome people


Shungshu.

Some awesome sites that I wanna share
AngelaBaby . Bangsar-babe . KampungBoyCityGal . KySpeaks Cheeserland ShaolinTiger
All the people who matters
My Besties // YingXin // Eva // YokeTeng // HuiMan // KuiLing // SookYee // LiLi Koo // Sheryn // Susan // Momoko An // SuXian // ShaerNee // LaiYee // ChingYee // ShaunQuake // Mandy // Joey // SaiMen // PhilipChua // JiaY-ii // JiaTong // JiaTian //


entries/
say(all i want)
Wednesday, December 29, 2010, 6:48 PM

thanks for julius caesar's calendar,we have 1/1 as the very first beginning for each and every year.and fyi first time in history malaysia football team won us one public holiday on 31st *clap clap
counting down two more days to 2011


life is so random
but through this randomness i wanna live it with at least one thing even it'd be a smile :)

1.add more happiness than sorrow in my life and yours,too
2.in land of being hell broke.belt up and save for chiangmai
3.study'll be center of attention
4.probably need more aussie dollars
5.fight my almost chronic procrastination!
6.at least a book in every three months,read shakespeare watch a.hepburn
7.have emotion balanced so i wouldn't be so fragile
8.learn to cook
9.have unforgettable 11/11/11 ever
10.to be a better person
11.love you more hate you less





Info's and Credits.
Applause for them





FOLLOW MY BLOG
« older post newer post »