CLICK TO GO ↑
Profile.
Don't judge me


JiaHui Ashley:)
Just let you know that, you're not alone

My dearest heartest readers;
I am Squirrel the incorrigible animal. Nah, I should just say, JiaHui ! :P
Age is a secret. Toothy teeth is my trademark.

Something you should note is that I have supernatural power. Ngehe!



» Facebook. » MSN. » Twitter.



Friends.
Awesome people


Shungshu.

Some awesome sites that I wanna share
AngelaBaby . Bangsar-babe . KampungBoyCityGal . KySpeaks Cheeserland ShaolinTiger
All the people who matters
My Besties // YingXin // Eva // YokeTeng // HuiMan // KuiLing // SookYee // LiLi Koo // Sheryn // Susan // Momoko An // SuXian // ShaerNee // LaiYee // ChingYee // ShaunQuake // Mandy // Joey // SaiMen // PhilipChua // JiaY-ii // JiaTong // JiaTian //


entries/
COLD AS YOU
Saturday, March 12, 2011, 12:14 AM

Another mid-term paper in just three days.Frankly i started to freak out..like i need someone do me a favor to push the start button on my head*sound stupid .my saturday went like i clicked open the slides,i read,but nothing goes in.When my bb beeped with comin fb notification(i shoulda set silent mode i knw),the next thing i do is facebook.OMG why is it so freaking hard to concentrate nowadays with so much distraction.and DAMNIT friday casting/photoshooting!i know i'm way too nervy for that.

some epic camwhore of bear and i when we were at genting :)yea we went there and...seriously i have nothing to tell about genting.bored is the word
i've promised to post this up in bloggie.so.......... enjoy and ignore the quality
it just came across our mind that pointing finger would look sexy/remember nobody-nobody but you scene?aha sort of.
i know the way i edited pic like hi-school kid.me likey :)

when we're really tired of smiling,we have pouty lips.sexy huh p/s:don't puke

AND believe it anot i'm going to marry soon :P kidding.if you happen to shop at USJsummit on 2nd of April don't be surprised to see me on stage.i'll be modelling for insight bridal m-up show another foc show after lastyear's hairshow :O

toothy is my trademark but i hate it.
now, i can totally understand why these gowns are left unpicked, Just look at the way i look superplump in this piece!!
l

this is my fav.Too bad it's taken :((
camwhore again.
prefer my bare look w/o make up tho :)


....hmph.i've lost so much and i can't bear to lose yet another.






Info's and Credits.
Applause for them





FOLLOW MY BLOG
« older post newer post »