CLICK TO GO ↑
Profile.
Don't judge me


JiaHui Ashley:)
Just let you know that, you're not alone

My dearest heartest readers;
I am Squirrel the incorrigible animal. Nah, I should just say, JiaHui ! :P
Age is a secret. Toothy teeth is my trademark.

Something you should note is that I have supernatural power. Ngehe!



» Facebook. » MSN. » Twitter.



Friends.
Awesome people


Shungshu.

Some awesome sites that I wanna share
AngelaBaby . Bangsar-babe . KampungBoyCityGal . KySpeaks Cheeserland ShaolinTiger
All the people who matters
My Besties // YingXin // Eva // YokeTeng // HuiMan // KuiLing // SookYee // LiLi Koo // Sheryn // Susan // Momoko An // SuXian // ShaerNee // LaiYee // ChingYee // ShaunQuake // Mandy // Joey // SaiMen // PhilipChua // JiaY-ii // JiaTong // JiaTian //


entries/
But i can't see you
Tuesday, March 29, 2011, 8:07 PM


suddenly i become a part of your past.i'm becoming the part that move nowhere.. desperately,i wish to talk to you but i couldn't.nor did u care anymore
when did being real turn into being a bitch?i'm sorry if i ever made u feel that way that i'm sucha fake bitch as u said.frankly speaking u could've get enough nerve up talk to me in person,don't u think masking urself under anonymous facebook user was coward enough?I may be this person as awful as you said,fat short ugly fake or whatever/ I can reply you with a smiley i can even pretend to concentrate on anything else just to get rid of xxxxx word from ya.That's really really harsh,what's worse than being hated? Just so you know my heart isn't made of plastic it beats and it feels.I made you pissed,my mistake :)





Info's and Credits.
Applause for them





FOLLOW MY BLOG
« older post newer post »