CLICK TO GO ↑
Profile.
Don't judge me


JiaHui Ashley:)
Just let you know that, you're not alone

My dearest heartest readers;
I am Squirrel the incorrigible animal. Nah, I should just say, JiaHui ! :P
Age is a secret. Toothy teeth is my trademark.

Something you should note is that I have supernatural power. Ngehe!



» Facebook. » MSN. » Twitter.



Friends.
Awesome people


Shungshu.

Some awesome sites that I wanna share
AngelaBaby . Bangsar-babe . KampungBoyCityGal . KySpeaks Cheeserland ShaolinTiger
All the people who matters
My Besties // YingXin // Eva // YokeTeng // HuiMan // KuiLing // SookYee // LiLi Koo // Sheryn // Susan // Momoko An // SuXian // ShaerNee // LaiYee // ChingYee // ShaunQuake // Mandy // Joey // SaiMen // PhilipChua // JiaY-ii // JiaTong // JiaTian //


entries/
When the sun shines
Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 2:18 AM



This morning.I wake up and find chinks of morning light edging underneath the down curtains,realizing that when I woke up march'd gone,here comes the month for fool.
It's hard not to find it all a little bitter sweet and looking back on all of that for the past month.I can say it's superawesome Sshh...except for hater thingy which has been bugging me for days.I'm annoyed happy?
One thing i'm feeling blissful wake up and finding myself still breathing,it was yesterday when i got really bad news from bestie Bear,her grandpa has gone and may rest in peace at a better place.idk i just feel very sorry for her loss like her grandpa's mine..ah i know,touchwood.what came across my mind was how ppl would deal with the loss of someone they once loved/been loving for ages no longer exists in the world we know as life.Losing someone's like the sadness could never let up,no matter how hard u try faking a smile and tell people:life still goes on,i already walk out from it.nah that's definitely the worst lie ever heard!While these feelings can be frightening and overwhelming it's okay to plaster painful look on face cos sometimes if u keep it bottled up in heart you might just mess up more.Now i think of the blacksoyabean i think of grandmum. I miss you popo :) i still do even years had passed.. The best thing i can do is remember popo as the person she was and cherish the memory of every moment i had with her ..
HAVE i ever told ya that i wouldn't stop dreaming unless someone push pull slash u could slap to (wake me up) since young.Of all the crap ,crap ,crappy daydream i had,i was in Verawang's gown# a divine one.perhaps i would have taller figure in 10inch heels cos imma way too dwarfy to be in gown like you can't even see my head.Inspired by fanfan i'm craving for tiffany own simple elegant design for rings and wed band.And having ceremony at the most roman place ever,i only thought of football field fml :)))) Kay that was just a dream,afterall.who knows they would cost a bloody fortune *playing JessieJ's Cha-ching Ba-bling
Er the middle one wasn't the bride.she was modelling for creative m-up thingy :)
The one and only one group picca we have,ten brides in the house
Being the petite one.I don't know if it's kind of a blessing or cursing.
One thing i can be sure of, i'm always the target for bullies :O


For great success of bridal show held last week,i'd like to say a gazillion thanks to my make-up artist Vincson and of course the director,Uncle Dan i called :p guess he anti the word-UNCLE althou he's already an aged one.It was crazy busy for weeks and as the old saying goes,u sow u reap.It was a memorable day afterall :D
I guess i outstood on stage because how people curious to see bride in Denim heels.I won't show the picture anyway :P
side note:that's already the best heels i could borrow, no one has freaking abnormal feet as small as size 4! YingXin do.
Don't you just think my m-up artist has a little resemblance to our malaysian idol,DanielLee!!
gimme a yeah gimme a yeah.Really, when you slook longer on the pic.you could spend whole day
p/s: DanielLee was bffs and me's idol aka boyfie during high school years.HeeHeeHeeHeeee


More piccas on facebook which you could feel free to browse thru .thankyou Vinscon!
and Thankyou to Mr.M who called me DonnaSimpson,well i googled and info popped out as the fattest woman in world.I'll try eat less as possible as i could,.Just that eating habit these days like pumping maxcalories into body IFEELBAD :( Shoo-Baby-Fat





Info's and Credits.
Applause for them





FOLLOW MY BLOG
« older post newer post »