CLICK TO GO ↑
Profile.
Don't judge me


JiaHui Ashley:)
Just let you know that, you're not alone

My dearest heartest readers;
I am Squirrel the incorrigible animal. Nah, I should just say, JiaHui ! :P
Age is a secret. Toothy teeth is my trademark.

Something you should note is that I have supernatural power. Ngehe!



» Facebook. » MSN. » Twitter.



Friends.
Awesome people


Shungshu.

Some awesome sites that I wanna share
AngelaBaby . Bangsar-babe . KampungBoyCityGal . KySpeaks Cheeserland ShaolinTiger
All the people who matters
My Besties // YingXin // Eva // YokeTeng // HuiMan // KuiLing // SookYee // LiLi Koo // Sheryn // Susan // Momoko An // SuXian // ShaerNee // LaiYee // ChingYee // ShaunQuake // Mandy // Joey // SaiMen // PhilipChua // JiaY-ii // JiaTong // JiaTian //


entries/
Prisonbreak as imfreeeee!
Monday, May 9, 2011, 11:35 PM



Look at all sign of aging i got over the hectic month.which's unavoidable after burning midnight oil and feeling so down in the dumps the next day.ppl put on moisturizer everyday i can tell that my daily skincare routine was all bout apply,reapplying oxy5 with mild percentage of benzoylperoxide it could bleach u know.and that im trying to conceal darkcircle using A spf40,yea sunscreen u didn't read it wrg it actually work awesomely applied in thin layer(circular motion) around eye area. Imma like having a miracle concealer XD
alright! another quick note then i'm having my final paper tomorrow after which i'll be absolutely free like a blardy bird after 11/5 WOAH*jumping-in-excitement hmm have i ever mentioned 11's my fav slash lucky number,my one and only wish would be passing all papers with flyingcolours/preferably rainbow dont gimme a stupid effingF i warn you :) I can’t wait to do all those things I’ve always wanted to do! I’m not telling you what are they though, until it actually takes off. planforsofar list go like: 1.meet up w old pals 2.trip w roomies(for the first time yeah!) 3.A GMH VACATION(Y)BFFS
4.movie-thon 5.jalan-jalan cari makan 6.workworkwork -.- still lifeless i need more hahaha
Life is short so live to the fullest!

and last but not least HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE ROOMIES ❥mohtheng & jiayen
never forget the night we spent watching fast five in theater together.the cake we made at pastryculture was somewhat of a sweet moment seriously i love the way y'all enjoyed Not exactly a blast but defo a happy one :)





Info's and Credits.
Applause for them





FOLLOW MY BLOG
« older post newer post »